06 April 2014

Video: Jess Torina and her Midori Traveler's Notebook.

is a very flexible notebook system 
that allows user to "mix-&-match" the different notebooks and accessories 
to create something personal. 

Today, 
let us see how Jessica Torina (from Washington State) set up her Brown Midori Traveler's Notebook.


Amazing? I am. 
Jess does have a very organized system.
I am guilty to say that I have something similar, 
but the notebooks are everywhere, all in different leather cover. 

Here's what I've gathered she had in the MTN:
4 Notebooks:
(1) 365/30; (2) Bullet Journal; (3) Calendar, 1-week per page; (4) List.

I am very impressed by her List notebook as she had broken the items down and paged them individually. 
- Books to Read
- Recipes to Try
- Songs
- Want / Wishlist
- Movies
- School to do's
- Important Dates
Projects
TV Shows

Hope you like what Jess has shared.
If you have any videos, or you chanced upon any videos what are worth sharing,
do drop me an email at blankandwrite.shop@gmail.com. 
Thank you.

~ Everyone Deserves a Notebook ~

No comments:

Post a Comment