11 January 2014

5 Reasons Why You Should Commit Your Goals to Writing.



1. Because it will force you to clarify what you want.

2. Because it will motivate you to take action.

3. Because it will provide a filter for other opportunities.

4. Because it will help you to overcome resistance. 

5. Because it will enable you to see - and celebrate - your progress. 





These 5 Reasons Why You Should Commit Your Goals in Writing are taken from Michael Hyatt's website.


We have just started Year 2014, and there are many things that we will like to accomplished this year.
But many a times, we set our resolutions on the first month of the year, and as the months gone by, we were so occupied with new goals and achievements, and we forgotten about our resolutions.
I am not exceptional of this guilt as well.

For the Year of 2014, I have decided to try something new: 2014 Resolution(s) Pocket Book.

Like a Personal Route Map, I listed out the things I want to achieve, or complete for 2014, and I am going to plot the path in achieving those resolutions / goals.

In the next post, I will share with you more about my 2014 Resolution(s) Pocket Book.

~ Everyone deserves a Notebook ~




1 comment:

  1. while I understand your point, I know I can use "God" as an excuse for not trying to live a directed, focused life. No doubt that God's way are higher than my ways - he has a plan mapped out for me every day on this earth.
    http://goresult.in/

    ReplyDelete